Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Sh*t!! I missed my English paper!!

Now, the exam really stress me out!!
I missed my English paper damn it!!
The paper supposed to be seated on Thursday, and suddenly a friend of mine (from different section) call me and ask why I did not sit for the paper today (Tuesday)??
I said "what the f**k?". I'm totally dead.
I've lost 30% marks for 2 credit subject.
O God, what should I do??
I'm so stressful, depress and fool..
Why did nobody informed me about the changes of schedule?
Mati2x I thought dat my 1st paper will be on Thursday..
how come they could change the 'umum' paper on the final week before the final exam begin??
thank god, there are some body who concern 'bout my problems rite now..
Thanks to Alex and Nigel (my godfather)..

Alex; tiapa, nnti kalau lecturer sa tia kasi sa duduk tu paper bisuk, ko kawan sa meginum ah?? awal lg tu pigi meginum..tu sj cara sa mau kasi release tension..maklumla, sa bukan smoker.. ko pun tau kan mcm mana keadaan sa kalau sa stress.. sma mcm tu hari time kreta sa kena langgar dpn mata kita.. ko jg la kasi kurang stress sa.. TQ.


Nigel: nuan meh plg jmpat detect mslh aku. thanks lbn meri jaku lalau ke aku.. at least, suman mimit la ati tusah aku..

for GIFTers: plz pray for me sao that my lecturer allowed me to re-sit that paper..

harap2x la pointer sa tak jatuh teruk ni kali..
Lord, please hear my prayer..

2 comments:

Alister said...

the work of God is a miracle.... he know what best for us.... it may seem not the best in our eyes but who knows... what the future lies for us.... may God hear our prayer as a GIFTERs and as a student....

Anonymous said...

dragon ball

power rangers

flashman

smua hebat tapi.....

smua macam kambing


HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..

MR LOGISTIK 0809